Sunday 12 August 2012

Stitching On Paper - Inspired By Embroidery

In today's installment of Stitching On Paper, I'm joined by Guest Designer Lisa Hausman, as we expand our stitching credentials and get Inspired By Embroidery. There are inspirational projects, tons of tips and a collection of lovely links to help you learn. 


I'd recommend getting yourself a cuppa - and maybe a packet of biscuits - before settling down to read through today's download. You'll head off to look through all of the links and I guarantee that it could be hours before you resurface! Enjoy! x

2 comments:

  1. Lisa's page and your card are stunning!! Thank you for all the links Clair off to check some of them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love!

    I am loving this class of yours - trying to catch up and will be trying out some of the techniques as soon as I can catch my breath.

    Clair! You're a star!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x